What is orthodontics?
Orthodontics is a branch of dentistry whose job is to correct an incorrect tooth bite due to an incorrect jaw ratio or tooth growth characteristics. In orthodontic treatment, using special braces and orthodontic plates, the patient undergoes a bite correction to improve the functional and aesthetic properties of the teeth (smile). Orthodontic treatment is used when a patient has any of the following problems.
Consultation with an orthodontist:
- The patient fills in a special medical questionnaire on site at the clinic, in which information about his / her health condition is open and accurate. It is very important that the specialist is aware of the patient's potential health problems and can plan an appropriate treatment process that is safe for the patient.
- In consultation with the patient, the orthodontist will find out if there are any complaints, possible health or dental problems that are of concern to the patient and should be corrected before starting orthodontic treatment.
- The orthodontist examines the patient's oral cavity, recording the condition of the dental health, as well as visually evaluates the existing bite problems.
- A dental panorama x-ray (orthopantomogram) is performed to more accurately determine the bite condition of the patient.
- Based on the information provided by the patient, the results of the dental examination and a panoramic image of the teeth, the orthodontist draws up a treatment plan that describes the process of orthodontic treatment.
- We send the treatment plan to the patient by e-mail within three days.
Price list of Samadanta dental services
|Orthodontic treatment plan (includes: diagnostics; photo protocol; X-rays; presentation of the plan)||305.00 €|
|Additional adjustment tray (in case of tray loss or damage)||45.00 €|
|Retention or retaining mouthguard||95.00 €|
|Orthodontic treatment with transparent tray (aligners)||1200.00 € - 1400.00 €|
|EASY 1 single row of teeth 3 months||995.00 €|
|EASY 2 both rows of teeth 3 months||1195.00 €|
|LIGHT 1 single row of teeth 3-7 months||1595.00 €|
|LIGHT 2 both rows of teeth 3-7 months||1995.00 €|
|Medium both rows of teeth 7-11 months||2595.00 €|
|Complex both rows of teeth||2995.00 €|
Atsevišķos gadījumos cena tiek noteikta individuāli.
*Darba vietas sagatavošana katram apmeklējumam 5.00 €